Book a visit
Book a visit
We’re open for new students!
Our doors are open to new students and we are very excited to share our dynamic learning space with prospective students and families. Our commitment to excellence is seen in our steadfast approach, always transforming and adapting our approach to offer the best possible learning spaces. Our hybrid education system ensures uninterrupted learning in-class or online, even during these extraordinary times.
To learn more about our approach, please complete the form to arrange a tailored Admissions meeting. We look forward to welcoming you to Colegio San Patricio!
What to expect
- Our meetings will take place on weekdays between 09.00 – 17.00 (if these times don’t suit you, please let us know and we will find another time).
- Each 1:1 meeting will last approx. 30 minutes and will include a presentation by our Heads of Admissions: Javier Chaves (Serrano), Darla Price (Moraleja) and Raquel González (Soto) and a member of the Academic Leadership Team.
We are here to make sure every student has an excellent education, and we’ll adapt in any way we need to. We are open for learning.
What makes Colegio San Patricio unique?
- Dedication and over 60 years offering excellence in education
- Ranked in the top 10 best schools in Spain
- A range of sensorial, practical, cultural, language (English, French and German) and maths activities facilitated by teachers trained in the pedagogy of listening
- Modern and adapted spaces according to the needs of our students
- Peace of mind in a safe family environment
- Personalized and multilingual education
- Trusted hybrid system, with innovative technologies
- Agility in lesson delivery, transforming however needed both online & in-class
- Strict health & safety measures in place with a warm school environment
Choose your campus to contact our team
Nursery & Primary 3-11
Colegio San Patricio Serrano is focused on children from 3 to 11 years old, from nursery to the end of Primary school. It offers a personalised education for young learners in the centre of Madrid, where students grow and learn in a safe and familiar environment.
Nursery & Primary 2-11
Colegio San Patricio La Moraleja offers a multilingual education for children from 3 to 11 years old, from Nursery to the end of Primary school. It is located in a safe and prestigious urbanisation, where children can develop all their activities being happy and healthy in a safe environment.
Secondary & Baccalaureate (National & IB) 12-18
Colegio San Patricio El Soto is a private school located in the residential area La Moraleja. Our Secondary stage is taught on this campus, where students can choose between the National Baccalaureate or the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme in a bilingual setting.